The Trident multi-disc dewatering press MD202 is featured in a case study in the June issue of Pumper Magazine. Action Environmental of Fort Wayne, Indiana, specializes in the treatment of wastewater from industrial cleaning, machinery maintenance and remediation. Ed Black, president of Action Environmental, was looking for a solution that would allow further dewatering of the oily sludge produced during their main treatment process. For years, the company has been hauling the sludge to a landfill. Read the case study here.
Trident recently expanded their line of sludge dewatering equipment with a high capacity MD Press 454. The MD 454 is Trident’s largest dewatering press. A single unit can process 250,000 gpd with up to 4,000 lbs ds/min throughput. The press features four dewatering cylinders, each powered by a 1.5KW motor. The cylinders are strategically designed to allow efficient thickening and dewatering in a single operation. Maintenance requirements are drastically reduced due to its self-cleaning design. Trident recommends a 10,000 hr service interval.
Trident is showcasing its sludge dewatering equipment at WWETT on February 23-25 at the Indiana Convention Center in Indianapolis. If you are looking for efficient ways to process and dewater sludge from industrial and municipal wastewater treatment applications, visit our booth 6400.
Both Trident Wave Separator and MD Press are reliable technologies that require minimal maintenance allowing 24/7 automated operation. The equipment supports a variety of applications:
- Sludge from anaerobic and aerobic biological treatment including MBR
- Treatment of highly contaminated or polluted wastewater
- Treatment of process water for reuse
- Dewatering of disposable sludge
- Sludge from processed flow-back water from oil and gas operations
- DAF sludge from livestock waste or meat processing operations
- Food and beverage processing waste treatment
- Sewage sludge from remote camp operations
- Oil sludge from machining operations
Call 1-800-799-3740 or email Shale Bourdon for more details.