Trident is showcasing its sludge dewatering equipment at WWETT on February 23-25 at the Indiana Convention Center in Indianapolis. If you are looking for efficient ways to process and dewater sludge from industrial and municipal wastewater treatment applications, visit our booth 6400.
Both Trident Wave Separator and MD Press are reliable technologies that require minimal maintenance allowing 24/7 automated operation. The equipment supports a variety of applications:
- Sludge from anaerobic and aerobic biological treatment including MBR
- Treatment of highly contaminated or polluted wastewater
- Treatment of process water for reuse
- Dewatering of disposable sludge
- Sludge from processed flow-back water from oil and gas operations
- DAF sludge from livestock waste or meat processing operations
- Food and beverage processing waste treatment
- Sewage sludge from remote camp operations
- Oil sludge from machining operations
Call 1-800-799-3740 or email Shale Bourdon for more details.