Career Opportunities at Trident
Trident provides exciting career opportunities for wastewater experts and dairy equipment professionals.
Trident provides innovative wastewater and resource recovery solutions for the agricultural, industrial and municipal sector. Trident’s class-leading agricultural waste processing solutions address challenges around manure management and sustainability. For industrial and municipal applications we provide high-efficiency sludge treatment and screening equipment. If you are a talented and ambitious wastewater or dairy equipment professional looking for an exciting career opportunity, we would like to hear from you.
Trident Processes LLC is a leading provider of innovative wastewater treatment and nutrient recovery solutions for livestock operations. To learn more about Trident Processes visit www.tridentprocesses.com or follow us on Social Media.
We are further expanding our agricultural division and are currently looking for a talented and ambitious Sales Representative US Region – Agriculture. A specific territory will be assigned. Successful candidates can start asap.
Your main responsibility is to generate new business and position Trident for future growth in the agriculture sector.
- Drive sales in your territory by utilizing sale techniques such as prospecting, cold calling and relationship building
- Manage existing relationships
- Develop and qualify leads, create proposals and manage complex buying decision processes
- Develop and execute an annual sales plan and provide reporting and forecasting
- Provide technical support and conduct demos
- Participate in trade shows and events
- You are customer focused: Ability to manage complex sales projects that focus on providing solutions for our clients.
- You are talented: Successful background in technical sales and/or ag related work experience.
- You are results driven: You apply your sales tactics and closing techniques and can think on your feet when necessary.
- You are organized: Ability to optimize and organize your workflow and willing to adapt to new technologies.
- You present well: Strong communication skills and the ability to present yourself and Trident appropriately at all times.
We look forward to hearing from you:
If you enjoy working for an innovative and fast-growing company and you feel you have what it takes, contact us today. Email your application to email@example.com.
We do not accept resumes from recruiting agencies or independent recruiters, unless specifically stated.
Keywords: manure management, resource recovery, nutrient recovery, chemical engineering, sludge treatment, sustainability, regenerative agriculture, dairy farming
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
If you are interested in joining our team and would like to learn about job opportunities, please contact our HR department at 604-330-2500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.