Trident Rotary Screen Separator
Effective separation and low maintenance
The Trident Rotary Screen Separator is specifically designed for screening, conditioning and separation of liquid waste. It is a simple and efficient drum screen separator that is suitable for many applications including livestock operations or industrial wastewater treatment. Excellent resistance to abrasion, exceptional flow characteristics and superior solid removal makes the Trident perfect for any manure system application. The automated Clean in Place (CIP) cleaning system reduces screen clogging ensuring constant material processing rates. The Trident Posi-Track sprocket & ring gear drive system turns the screen on dependable rubber idler wheels guaranteeing absolutely no slipping and trouble free operation for many years.
Image: The Trident Rotary Screen Separator is a quality built, affordable separator for a number of different applications.
Image: The corrosion resistant stainless steel construction ensures exceptional wear resistance and makes it ideal for all bedding types, in scrape, flush or flush flume manure.
Image: The 1 HP Posi-Trac drive system eliminates slipping delivering positive and high torque turning power to the screen.
Food Processing: Used for cleaning fruits and vegetables prior to processing, in meat processing plants or for the reduction of BOD and TSS in the wastewater discharge from the plant. Flow capacities up to 2500 gpm depending upon solid content and screen size.
Sewage and Septic: Effective at removing non bio-degradable materials and hair from septic, sewage and digester waste. Setup as a permanent receiving station the unit has reduced operators’ waste sludge costs by 30%.
Animal Waste: Suitable for all types of manure and bedding types including sand. The Trident Rotary Screen Separator is great for manure separation and provides outstanding performance in both flush and scrape manure. It delivers superior capacities, exceptional solid capture and long life operation. To see how the Rotary Screen works on a dairy farm visit Trident on YouTube. The Trident Rotary Screen Separator is also suited for operations with biogas systems as a thickening and dewatering unit.
Image: Trident Rotary Screens can be used standalone for solid-liquid separation, or integrated as part of the Trident Bedding System.
Features and benefits
- Sprocket & ring gear drive (RSC 900) or chain drive (RSC 1200) for non-slip drive with maximum torque
- Durable idler wheels c/w sealed bearings for long maintenance requirements
- 1 or 2 HP electric motor for low power consumption
- 1 – Internal CIP spray bar for effective cleaning
- Bypass return chamber Ensures maximum throughput
- Full length internal spiral flights ensures high capacity conveyance
- Inlet and outlet guards for improved safety & positive containment
- Reinforced perforated filter screen High capacity robust long life
- Contra shear solid removal for effective separation and high capture rates
- Adjustable influent feed tube maximizes separation performance