Trident Wave Separator
The Trident Wave Separator incorporates a unique material separation technology and offers a very effective alternative to conventional solid/liquid separation systems. Slow moving concentric discs gently move the material through the separation surface achieving high capacities and excellent capture rates. This provides a very effective material separation, a small footprint and very low opex superior to centrifuge or belt press technology. The sludge cake can be generated in a batch processing or the system can run 24/7. The Wave material separator technology is scalable to suite multiple applications and varying volumes of material.
High Capacity dewatering and thickening concentrates sludge from a biological process. The all-in-one construction makes it very compact and economical.
Built with using the self-cleaning rotating multi disks, the unit handles oily sludge without clogging and requires limited rinsing water to prevent clogging.
- Food wastes treatment in school feeding center for scraps of food processing
- Fishery wastes treatment
- Crusher drainage waste disposer
- Process before treatment wastewater
- Drain water off devise from food etc.
- Primary filtration for wastes coming from grease traps
- Enrichment screen before dehydration
No clogging, washing is carried out by slits opposite continuous rotation
- Continuous slow rotation of the oval plates between the fixed bars causes high efficient separation from stock solution into liquid and solid at the same time, self-cleaning is occurred.
Stable treatment capacity
- Continuous cleaning process does not affect the treatment capacity.
Large transport capacity
- The rotation of oval plates smoothly in a wave-shape causes high transport efficieny.
Operation is easy with high energy saving
- Driving motor is only used with high energy-saving, very easy operation by using (ON-OFF) switch only.
- Since structure is quite simple, maintenance is also easy.